American River Tours & Whitewater Adventures
Rated #1 Whitewater Rafting Trip in California by Trip Advisor!
January 7, 2019
We are open for our 2019 season!
Beyond Limits Adventures is the number one whitewater rafting outfitter on the American River. We've been rafting the 3 forks of the American River for more than 38 years. Our trips are fun for everyone... first timers and veteran rafters alike will have the time of their lives on the American River! We are the perfect outdoor activity for families, company outings and special events of all types!
What sets us apart from other rafting companies is our talented staff. Our skilled river guides each average more than 12 years of professional rafting on the American River and other rivers throughout the world. We raft with safety as our number one objective and we also let you experience fun, unique and interesting stuff on every trip:
- Discover fun things to do like "surfing" and "riding the bull"!
- Learn about the interesting river history of the Coloma area and California's Gold Rush.
- Go Pro video cameras are on board our rafts and you can view the spectacular footage after your trip!
We are not the largest rafting company on the American River... just the best!
- We keep our trips smaller and more personable than other outfits do. Groups of 6 or more is a perfect size for our trips!
- Our river guides have the personality and skills to make your trip truly special.
- Our spacious private riverfront resort was designed especially for your memorable and enjoyable overnight rafting trip.
- We're old school... we believe that a day on the river should be relaxing and fun. Our trips are scheduled to keep you away from the crowds.
Reservations are required but last minute bookings are also possible. Start planning your Beyond Limits rafting adventure here!
Our Top 4 Whitewater Rafting Trips for 2019!
- South Fork American - 2 Day Trip
- South Fork of the American - Afternoon Half Day trip
- South Fork of the American - Chili Bar Express
- South Fork of the American - 1 Day Gorge Trip
River front camping
River Park Resort, our 9 acre rafting facility is located on the South Fork American River in a quiet corner of the Coloma/ Lotus Valley. It features almost a quarter mile of pristine river frontage:
- Private areas for swimming and sunbathing.
- Uncrowded places to camp and relax.
- Evening campfire next to the river for your enjoyment!
- Modern restrooms with flush toilets, hot showers and electrical outlets,
- Camp store with ice cold beer on tap and local wines for sale.
- Bring your own camping equipment or rent a cabin tent or yurt from us during your stay!
- Camping and meals are included our 1 day overnighter and 2 day South Fork American rafting trips!
2019 Water Update
The South Fork American River will have guaranteed water flows and fun rapids from April through September 2019.
South Fork American - Class 3 (no experience required).
Please check our calendar for rafting days and pricing