Terms & Conditions
30 Day Cancellation policy
If Beyond Limits Adventures cancels your trip we will refund to you all payment made to us.
If you cancel your reservation(s), the following conditions will apply:
Cancellations in writing greater than 30 days prior to the trip will be entitled to a refund minus a $25.00 per person per day handling fee.
Cancellations made within 30 days of the trip date are non refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Cancellations made within 48 hours of trip date, or "no show" cancellations result in full forfeiture of all money paid to Beyond Limits Adventures, Inc. and cannot be rescheduled.
If you have a documentable medical emergency we will allow you to reschedule your trip for a $25.00 per person fee up to the check-in time for your trip. You must notify us in writing within 1 week from the date of the missed trip to be able to reschedule your trip. Please include all documents that support the reason you missed your trip.
On promotional vouchers purchased through Groupon or other discount sites we do not refund or reschedule a trip once it is confirmed by reservation at any time. You may give your spots to someone else if you cannot make your scheduled trip.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please Read:
Alcoholic Beverages are not allowed on the river portion of your trip. Beer and wine may be purchased at camp after your trip. We reserve the right to refuse service to any participant who arrives to a trip improperly prepared, physically unfit, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any reason that threatens the safety or well being of our staff and other guests. In such cases no refunds or rain checks will be given.
Participants must realize that there are certain risks involved with any outdoor activity such as whitewater rafting. These risks include but are not limited to loss of personal property, bodily injury and death. You are required to read, understand, and sign an assumption of risk form and liability release before you reserve your trip and before you embark. It is the responsibility of the group organizer to make sure everyone gets information of the trip prior to signing up for your trip.
-BEYOND LIMITS ADVENTURES ASSUMPTION OF RISK FORM- Please Read:
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE, AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Beyond Limits Adventures, Inc., their agents, owner officers, volunteers, participants, employees, State of California Parks and Recreation and other government agencies issuing permits or licenses to Beyond Limits Adventures, Inc., and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “B.L.A.”), I hereby agree to release and discharge B.L.A., on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, person representatives and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that rafting or kayaking (hereinafter collectively referred to as rafting) on rivers entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risk simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: whitewater rapids will be encountered. I can be jolted, jarred, bounced, thrown
to and fro and shaken about during rides through some of these rapids. It is possible that I could be injured if I come in contact with food boxes, other storage containers, or other fixed equipment necessary to the operation of the expedition and the outfitting of the raft. Rafts could turn over or I could be “washed” overboard. I can slip or fall during a hike, resulting in damage to equipment or personal injury. Accidents can occur getting on or off the raft or during transportation in B.L.A. vehicles to and from the river. Rafts are slippery when wet. Exposure to the natural elements can be uncomfortable and/or harmful. I am aware that this exposure could cause sunburn, dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and heat cramps. Also prolonged exposure to cold water can result in hypothermia and in extreme cases death and accidental drowning is also a possibility. Insect or
animal bites could cause illness, injury or death. Furthermore, B.L.A. guides have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather, the elements, the water flow, or the terrain.They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, B.L.A. has not coerced or induced me to sign, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless B.L.A. from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of B.L.A.’s equipment, or facilities, including any such Claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of B.L.A..
4. Should B.L.A. or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions that could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume -- and bear the costs of – all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against B.L.A., I agree to do so solely in the state of California, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against B.L.A. on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION
(for participants under the age of 18 years)
In consideration of minors being permitted by B.L.A. to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless B.L.A. from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of minor, and which are in any way connected with such use or
participation by Minor.
“Fantastic facility and guides”
We had a group of 13 people rafting and camping and Beyond Limits was so accommodating. Most of the people had been rafting before but a few people hadn't and were a bit nervous. Each guide was great at making the trip as mellow or 'adventurous' to fit the different groups in the rafts. Everyone had a great time and people that had been rafting before with other outfitters said this one was the most fun. It was great to see both Scott and Chris, who had guided us previously a couple years ago.
What set the trip apart was the campground and services available. There are flush toilets and hot showers available. The tent site was right by the river on a flat grassy area with swimming and some fishing available. Most impressively the dinner and hot breakfast were delicious. The staff literally work all day and most of the night to prep, guide, cook and clean. It took a lot of the hassle away that usually comes with organizing a group trip.