Helpful hints to plan your rafting adventure!
The South Fork of the American River is your best choice for a whitewater rafting trip in California!
- Class 3 rapids which are fun for all ages 7 years and up
- Dam released water at perfect flows for rafting from April through September
- 2 sections of river: Upper and Lower are both great whitewater experiences
- Choose a trip that best fits your schedule- morning, afternoon, all day or 2 day
- Fun and experienced guides who know all the tricks and features of the river
Summer of 2021 is shaping up to be a good time to go rafting! Normal flows are expected throughout the summer so we'll have many excellent trips to choose from.
Please take into consideration the skills and ability of all members of your group when deciding on your river adventure.
Read below to find the trip that would be best for your family or group this season:
A great choice this year for rafters of all ability levels!
Wilderness, Scenery and big rapids... California's best advanced rafting trips!View Details