Beyond Limits Adventures, Inc. operates under special use permit or license issued by:
- United States Forest Service, Tahoe National Forest
- United States Army, Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District
- United States Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Folsom Resource Area
- State of California Dept. of Parks and Recreation, American River District
- El Dorado County Parks and Recreation Dept.
- California Public Utilities Commission
- California Highway Patrol - Motor carrier Division
The South Fork of the American River in its natural state would not have sufficient flows during the summer to support rafting or other floating activities as they are known today. Adequate flows for rafting result from hydroelectric releases from facilities located at Chili Bar and above. These releases are made for power generation and are not subject to the control of El Dorado County or commercial rafting companies operating under permits from El Dorado County.”
Just want to say thank you for a great day! You made my birthday fantastic and mike our guide was so Much fun. We will definitely be back.