GROUP DISCOUNTS - Up to 20% OFF FOR GROUPS OF 6 or more persons
Rafting with Beyond Limits Adventures is one of the best group activities in California. In 25 years we've seen it... and done it all. We can customize our trips for any type of group that you can put together. If you want privacy and you want us to run your group separate from other groups give us a call, we can make it happen for you!
Beyond Limits and River Park Resort are a perfect choice for
- Company trips and team building
- Youth Groups
- Ski Clubs
- Swimming and Sports teams
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- Family Reunions
- Church Groups
- Military Groups
- Students - Spring break!
- Get away trips for Women only
3 Easy steps to reserve your group rafting trip
- Check availability - You can do this online by checking out our trip calendar. Select the date, trip and number of persons to see the price and find out if we have the space available. Our group rates will be applied automatically to the price.
You may also click on the trip that you are interested from our left navigation panel and then click the "Make Reservation Now" link or you can fill out our "request a quote" form to have one of our sales representatives contact you shortly!
- Payment - You can pay online to immediately confirm your reservation with any major credit card. It's easy and secure!
Or, if you are just in the planning stages of your trip, contact us so we can hold your spaces and give you some time to send a reservation number to everyone in your group. Each participant in your group can then book online and receive the discounted rate. With Beyond Limits you can easily organize a group trip without the hassle of collecting payment from all of your friends!
- Go Rafting! After the payments have been made, you are ready to go rafting! Make sure that everyone in your group knows the trip details prior to driving to our meeting place.
The South Fork American is the perfect river for youth groups. Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, church, and school groups have a great time on our trips. We have low weekday rates which allow youths to enjoy an excellent whitewater trip without paying a high price. Our minimum age is 7 years old (from June 1 to October). We also have easy trips for families with children as young as 5 years old.
All youth prices are valid for persons under 18 years of age. We also allow one adult for every 6 youths to go at youth rates. If you have more adults they may join your group by paying adult rates.