Special Offers for our 2017 Season!
CHILI BAR RAFTING TRIP - The finest rafting adventure in California!
$69 per person weekdays* and $80 per person weekends*!
The Chili Bar section of the South Fork American River is an excellent rafting run with many exciting class 3 rapids... a great choice for both beginner and experienced rafters. This 8 mile guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. Its course will take you through beautiful Sierra foothill scenery, crystal clear pools and the small gold mining town of Coloma, CA. This is where James Marshall first discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848 and started the California Gold Rush! The excitement comes to a head towards the end of our Chili Bar run with a popular rapid known as "Troublemaker" where you can pose for the videographers!
At the end of your trip, a chili BBQ lunch will be served at the gorgeous River Park Resort in Lotus, CA. Enjoy a cold beverage and view your exciting Go Pro videos at our River Store. At 1:30 PM, you will board the shuttle bus for a short ride back to your car.
- 8 mile Upper "Chili Bar" Section - 4 hour tour
- 10:00AM Check in located in Placerville, CA
- Professionally guided whitewater rafting trip
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Class 3 Medium level (No rafting experience required)
- Chili lunch and bus shuttle is included
- Cold beer available at lunch
- $8.00 River Use fee per person is due at time of reservation and is not included in voucher purchase
To purchase discounted trip vouchers at our best rate please click here