American River Rafting
Our 2016 Season starts in April!
Welcome to Beyond Limits Adventures, your best choice for rafting trips on the beautiful American River!
Beyond Limits Adventures is the number one rafting outfitter on the American River, offering guided whitewater rafting adventures for more than 33 years. Our trips are fun for everyone... first timers and veteran rafters alike will have the time of their lives on the American River!
What sets us apart from other rafting companies is our staff. Our uniquely skilled river guides each average more than 12 years of rafting experience on the American River and other rivers throughout the world. We will raft down the river with safety as our number one objective; and if you are looking for fun we will let you try fun stuff that no other company with less experience can:
- Surf waves, "ride the bull", run ramp rocks and play all day!
- Swim rapids and float in refreshing swimming holes throughout the trip.
- Paddle Inflatable kayaks, smaller rafts and river tubes
- Our guides know how to have fun on the river!
Beyond Limits Adventures also owns the nicest riverfront rafting resort in the west! River Park Resort, our 9 acre rafting facility is located on the South Fork American River in a quiet corner of the Coloma Valley. It features almost a quarter mile of pristine river frontage:
- Private areas for swimming, sunbathing, fishing and even playing half court basketball!
- Uncrowded places to camp and relax.
- Evening campfire next to the river for your enjoyment!
- Modern restrooms with flush toilets, hot showers and electrical outlets,
- Camp store with ice cold beer on tap and local wines for sale.
- Peaceful green lawns, shady oak forest and quiet beaches.
- Delicious meals for you to satisfy your hunger after your day on the river.
- Bring your own camping equipment or rent a cabin tent or yurt from us during your stay!
Book your 2016 trip at our best preseason prices!
* Prices do not include river use fees
2016 Water Update - The American River is the most popular river in the west for whitewater rafting and also has the most dependable flows during low snowpack years:
South Fork American - Season starts late April, 2016
Middle Fork American - Season starts early June, 2016
North Fork Yuba - Season starts late April, 2016
Please check our calendar for rafting days and pricing
2016 Rafting Deals
Check out our discounts for the best rates on the South Fork of the American River. This is a great choice for any type of group trip - including school groups, company trips and family mini vacations.