American River Tours & Adventures
Rated #1 Rafting Outfitter on Trip Advisor for the South Fork American River!
Good flows until late September!
updated Sept 12, 2017:
Beyond Limits Adventures is rafting 4 days per week from now through September. Call us today or book online to reserve your spaces for trips on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We'll look forward to seeing you on the river!
Beyond Limits Adventures is the number one rafting outfitter on the American River. We've been rafting the 3 forks of the American River for more than 36 years. Our trips are fun for everyone... first timers and veteran rafters alike will have the time of their lives on the American River! We are the perfect outdoor activity for families, company outings and special events of all types!
What sets us apart from other rafting companies is our talented staff. Our uniquely skilled river guides each average more than 12 years of rafting experience on the American River and other rivers throughout the world. We raft with safety as our number one objective and we do fun stuff on every trip:
- Ride the Rapids with our expert guides, and discover fun things to do like "surf" and "riding the bull"!
- Learn about the unique history of the Coloma area and California's Gold Rush.
- Go Pro video cameras are on board our rafts and you can view the footage after your spectacular trip!
We're not the largest rafting company on the American River... just the best!
- We try to keep our trips smaller and more enjoyable for most folks, and focus on quality rather than quantity.
- We only hire qualified guides who have skills to make your trip truly special.
- Our spacious riverfront resort is perfect for your private and peaceful overnight trip.
- We're old school... we believe that a day on the river should be relaxing and fun, away from the crowds.
Reservations are required but last minute bookings are welcomed. Start planning your Beyond Limits rafting vacation here!
Beyond Limits' 2 Most Popular Rafting Trips for September, 2017:
Raft all the big rapids on the famous Upper Chili Bar section on a 3 hour trip!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 10:00AM Daily
Special deals for 2017: 44% off Weekdays and 35% off Weekends:
Prices start at $69 per person with our AmericanRafting.com voucher!
Class 3 guided rafting with a chili dog lunch after the trip!
#2 Afternoon Trip: South Fork American River Our best value!
Raft all the big rapids on the famous Gorge in one afternoon!
Duration: 4 hours on the river. No meals, just rapids!
Start Time: 1:00 PM - Daily
Special deals for 2017: Kids raft for half price on select weekday afternoon trips!
All trips on the South Fork American River:
Season: May through September - Daily trips
Difficulty: Class 3 - Fun for all rafters ages 7 and up
Includes: Rafts, Professional Guides, Shuttle, Refreshments.
What to Bring: water shoes, swimsuit, hat, sunscreen.
Price: Check our calendar for pricing and availability.
River front camping
River Park Resort, our 9 acre rafting facility is located on the South Fork American River in a quiet corner of the Coloma/ Lotus Valley. It features almost a quarter mile of pristine river frontage:
- Private areas for swimming and sunbathing.
- Uncrowded places to camp and relax.
- Evening campfire next to the river for your enjoyment!
- Modern restrooms with flush toilets, hot showers and electrical outlets,
- Camp store with ice cold beer on tap and local wines for sale.
- Bring your own camping equipment or rent a cabin tent or yurt from us during your stay!
- Camping and meals are included our 1 day overnighter and 2 day South Fork American rafting trips!
2017 Water Update
The American River will be flowing strong all summer thanks to our 180% of normal Sierra Nevada snowpack!
South Fork American - Class 3 (no experience required). Water flows Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from now through September, 2017.
Please check our calendar for rafting days and pricing